Complaint Polite complaint suggested by a friend
that sort of thing is why i spent quite more than 5 minutes writing out an announcement for pre-games (adding another step to the process) saying "don't do that"

Quote:I asked Mir if she seriously decided to give a 5 minute ban for the two of us, to which she said yes ... I said I felt like the ban was unfair

Quote:she seriously decided to give a 5 minute ban for the two of us

Quote:a 5 minute ban

you have spent far more than five minutes writing this post. i spent well more than 5 minutes dealing with it.

the problem statement is indeed the one you quoted:

Quote:[3:01 PM]Zedorfska: I still think its a bit stupid to ban for something like this that not everyone could know, but whatever I will not argue it

this thing you're doing here is something i'm very familiar with (because i do it all the time, too): it's called a parting shot. "I think it was stupid, but I'm not going to argue" -- that is arguing it right there, and then trying to shut down the argument by saying you're not actually arguing it. "I don't think what I did was that bad."

you had to wait 5 minutes before you could go back to what you were doing.
i had to wait an hour for the next round.

idk. i find it hard to feel anything for this post beyond "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". it was five minutes. literally get out of your chair and walk around the house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polite complaint suggested by a friend - by Zamujasa - 06-09-2024, 12:00 PM