Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
(06-08-2024, 09:45 AM)Solenoid Wrote: TL;DR, I think we should just have the option be available at roundstart if the genetics method is being endorsed, it has no real difference in terms of gameplay and just adds to the chance that an awkward character moment happens where someone doesn't look as intended. If players can start with robotic limbs, I don't see why they couldn't also start with RGB-colored skin with a trait point cost, it's as much a part of a character's identity as a missing arm is and implies departmental interaction pre-round that is persistent across those rounds in the same way.

Hey, I don't disagree with this, characters with a specific identity which falls apart unless they have certain traits should just be able to start with it. But I'm just letting you know that if my monkey OC has to awkwardly shuffle to genetics for his genes because we're not getting a monkey trait, I want the same punishment be applied to rainbow people. Sleeping bee

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Glamurio - 06-08-2024, 10:16 AM