Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
big fan of this pr. ive had the contrib medal for years, and while there was novelty to making funny purple or red people initially, its mainly been useful to me in giving my characters specific skintones that are otherwise extremely difficult to make with the normal skintone slider in character setup, or just unobtainable. im not really sure How it could be gone about to prevent people from making themselves bright green, but as the pr stated, people make themselves weird monsters by just doing random hair combos anyway. i think giving people more freedom to adjust their skintone without it being locked behind a very difficult to acquire medal is great, and if the versatility has to be trimmed (preventing neon goobers from running around roundstart, etc) to allow it to be accessible to everyone, thats a fair tradeoff. no thoughts on the scream other than its silly, i like zamu's idea of tying to a reagent or something. maybe one of the weirder mutantrace custom scream

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Retrino - 06-03-2024, 07:03 PM