Complaint I am beyond pissed off.
this is not worth nearly as much time as i spent on it.

first: i want to draw your attention to the message box you get when you pray:
[Image: ceTEPqk.png]
note that it says "may be listening". it also warns you that they may be of a "vengeful sort".
note also that prayers are optional, and admins have to opt in to hearing them. they are also only sent to admins who are actually in-game.

for contrast, here is the adminhelp dialog box that you get with the f1 button:
[Image: 1b4unPp.png]
note that it explicitly says ...also sent to admins via Discord. adminhelps are sent to discord as well as all in-game admins.

(05-29-2024, 04:14 PM)nightxdaman Wrote: So go ahead, bring up the logs for the prays, and list off each time I did it, now knowing for a goddamn fact there were more than enough admins online to AT LEAST REPLY.
there could be every admin goonstation has online and they would not be obliged to acknowledge your prayer in any way.

i have been told by other admins that you have used prayer to make this exact same request before, and you were told repeatedly that mutadone could solve it in medbay. you have instead decided that it is our problem to fix the consequences of your choices. have you considered simply not taking that trait?

anyway, since you so kindly told me to do so:

[Image: giwA2j1.png]
[Image: GZq8MlA.png]

notably, the logs show that you basically never left the bar/kitchen. you could have walked to medbay, barfed out some unintelligible nonsense, and chances are someone could have given you mutadone. or you could have written it down on some paper, or the floor, or with crayons.

you also (ab)use prayer instead of mentorhelp, as you can see above. this one you should absolutely know about, because it's been part of the title screen text for years:
[Image: lvcrLo8.png]

at every turn admins have apparently done what you asked, and this time you didn't get what you wanted. rather than taking the standard round every other player does, you threw a petulant temper tantrum. this is 100% your fault and honestly i am tempted to extend your ban by a few digits because of this behavior. you are acting like a literal child.

also this quote from a banned dipshit:
Quote:I mean hundreds of new players is a bit of an overstatement
there is evidence that you are wrong:
[Image: hbZzKct.png]

but of course, you're banned anyway. lol

Messages In This Thread
I am beyond pissed off. - by nightxdaman - 05-29-2024, 04:01 PM
RE: I am beyond pissed off. - by Zamujasa - 05-29-2024, 04:13 PM
RE: I am beyond pissed off. - by nightxdaman - 05-29-2024, 04:14 PM
RE: I am beyond pissed off. - by CaptainBravo - 05-29-2024, 04:16 PM
RE: I am beyond pissed off. - by neonspark - 05-29-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: I am beyond pissed off. - by Zamujasa - 05-29-2024, 04:18 PM