Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[MERGED PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role
(05-27-2024, 09:27 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Here's another idea... if we don't change it to a job.
Stowaway removes your charater and randomizes it. Removing any meta trust and reason to just take it since it's a slightly annoying trait.

You want to be some unknown stowaway? Go ahead, but you won't be last shifts Handy Mchanderson. You'd be Stowy McStowaway the 3rd.

I think this alone will end the meta trust and make people who dare to pick stowaway think twice of just going: "Well people know me."

Honneslty I don't think his would solve the fundamental issue with stowaways. You'd still have round start [insert job here] in full gear with no ID or record going to the HoP. And then what ? They will still get an ID because they will still be obvious stowaways and not giving them an ID would make their job unplayable.

The current implementation of stowaway does not make you a stowaway at all. Thats the problem. A stowaway doesn't work here and shouldn't take a job slot and gear.

That being said I like the idea of randomizing stowaways to avoid meta stuff. Random name, appearance and clothes sound nice. Also give them a falsified staffie/gimmick job level ID that does not show up in the record and now we have something looking like an actual stowaway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role - by Cal - 05-27-2024, 08:08 AM
RE: [PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role - by Decarcassor - 05-28-2024, 02:55 AM