Dr. Puggers - HoS application
I wouldn't really call it salt. Post game ooc is just me telling my side of the round, I'd call it salt if I were to carry the grudge over to the next one. I would agree with frustration but I've never poured my anger on anyone. Lately there has been a big spike in the player count so I do tend to be a little harsher to bring suspects into mainsec because for example: I had a bostanist resist arrest when there were 5 botanists in hydropoinics. It was a needle in a haystack, and the botanist doesn't have to worry about flashing an innocent person. 
More often is the 'stay in your lane'. I don't really like non-security players joining in on the fight and shuffling us around while we're handling an antag. It takes one misclick for me to stunbaton a fellow officer. 

When it comes to me leading and teaching; I assure you, I've done both. However, since most of the time security is pretty full and I had mained detective in a while, it would take me 6-7 minutes to get equipped (I take all detective gear and head to the clothing booth) as I spawn in the detective's office. Most of those times, by the time I reach mainsec, new players are already being taught, and it doesn't make much sense command chain wise that a detective trains new officers.

I do understand that there's room for improvement, I've only been here a little over two months or so; Still getting used to some of the rules, some rules that I was not aware of. If I were to become a HoS, I assure you, I would behave as one should.

The main reason for me applying is specifically this spike in new players and the need of a HoS present to ensure that even the new antags get fair treatment.
I do hope that (in my opinion and honest thought) I know when and how to appropriately punish arrested individuals.

Most of my ingame 'salt' would be, so to say IC for the given situation. I sigh often on small crimes and let them unpunished. I do often comment that 'I hate today' and such, but that's mostly IC stuff because the day's been ruff. 

As Sally mentioned, me being impatient; The rounds get hectic. Lately I've been handling 3-4 cases at once, getting calls and emergencies, so I would often try to hastly get a report done, question them and try to move on. Because I genuinely hate looing crew when I play sec. 

On an unrelated note, I've been an admin in the past on some games. I've been in 'positions of power' so to say; I'm not the one to abuse it, and know how to behave in such positions.

Messages In This Thread
Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Dr. Puggers - 05-23-2024, 03:46 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Lefinch - 05-25-2024, 09:23 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Munakoiso - 05-26-2024, 02:20 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by JOELED - 05-26-2024, 06:12 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by avanth - 05-26-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Dr. Puggers - 05-27-2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Lefinch - 05-27-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Glamurio - 05-28-2024, 01:25 AM