Dr. Puggers - HoS application
I’ve often played on rounds with Dr. Puggers playing detective, while I’ve been a secoff. So consider this as feedback from a teammate! Perhaps a few times they were a secoff too, but I cannot remember well.

To start, I personally don’t remember ever witnessing Puggers engage in super shitty behaviour. And I have seen officers sometimes be shitty, such as trying to execute a clown/staffie for minor greytiding or something like that. But never Puggers, not once.

On the contrary, I feel that they are a good team player, and generally pleasant to play with. They coordinate and communicate leads and evidence, such as fingerprints to watch out for, and also respond to similar information. I remember them helping carry out arrests or arresting suspects on their own when we have collected enough evidence. 

I will caveat this that I cannot comment one way or other how the experience from an antag’s perspective is when playing with Puggers.

While I of course cannot say for sure, and it's not my decision to make, I personally believe that approving Puggers' application would more likely make Sec and the server better than worse.

Messages In This Thread
Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Dr. Puggers - 05-23-2024, 03:46 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Lefinch - 05-25-2024, 09:23 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Munakoiso - 05-26-2024, 02:20 AM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by JOELED - 05-26-2024, 06:12 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by avanth - 05-26-2024, 07:15 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Lefinch - 05-27-2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Dr. Puggers - HoS application - by Glamurio - 05-28-2024, 01:25 AM