Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[MERGED PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role
(05-25-2024, 08:29 AM)Cropsey Wrote: I know there's a small handful of players who take the stowaway trait- myself included- and this seems pretty targeted towards getting rid of that population entirely which seems pretty unwarranted. [...]

We already have a massive issue with people not readying up to get late join roles, this will not make that better.

What problems does not readying up cause? I'm not familiar with how that would affect the game... Making Stowaway a roundstart role makes some sense mechanically, but not design-wise; Stowaway isn't a "Job" like every other roundstart role is, and putting it up there doesn't really feel appropriate since it makes it essentially the king of gimmick jobs.

The intent of this is not to kill Stowaway-- it's still possible to play as a Stowaway, it's just not possible to start with a bartender shotgun or a CE jumpsuit, and you can't do it every single round. I'll make it a guaranteed role, like research assistant, the next time I update the PR.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role - by mintyphresh - 05-25-2024, 09:31 AM
RE: [PR] Makes Stowaway a latejoin role - by Cal - 05-27-2024, 08:08 AM