Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma"
(05-25-2024, 05:37 AM)Kotlol Wrote: As for the 1st one... we already have a cold virus and it's annoying, pneumonia does sound like janitors will have to do their job, but...  "Lungrot" should not cause PNEUMONIA.. that's just wrong. It increases chances of it sure.. but not the cause.

Also that spead is gonna make it a PAIN to deal with. So no to that one too.

I don't think we want asthma and pneumonia in the game yet.

I get you want more doctoring and more janitor meaning, but at the same time... you can also have abit more fun. Pneumonia is just gonna make people wear gas masks all the time and make miasma 10 times more annoying.... so yea... let's NOT do that. I am fine with Pneumonia being "non spread" or be it an untreated cold...
Since colds can be easily treated but spread annoyingly.. so by making cold being able to become pneumonia by like 10% chance? It will make the cold virus also more willing to be delt with but that's just me.
my point of idea is trying to suggest disease base on real life disease which can contactable
because right now we only have 3 diseases that are contactable (and one of them is unobtainable so has only 2 ) which is flu and common cold which is just annoying and minor harm.other disease that available right now is just a poison that need specific way to cure and some just incurable we just watch them death even know they has disease (and all of that is just like a poison since you need to ingest/inject by only specific reagent) there is many doctor in game blaming about disease agent that not make sense.so i just suggest some if the disease that commonly found and easy to treat with some a little hard to detect.
the agent should be discussable about which one gonna make the disease (and all of them is non-specific agent and just increase chance since normally everyone can get pneumonia)

Messages In This Thread
Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma" - by meaow589 - 05-25-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma" - by Kotlol - 05-25-2024, 05:37 AM
RE: Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma" - by meaow589 - 05-25-2024, 06:31 AM
RE: Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma" - by Kotlol - 05-25-2024, 08:14 AM
RE: Disease: "Pneumonia","asthma" - by meaow589 - 05-25-2024, 06:52 PM