Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions pertaining to Cyborgs/Robotics
I like to add a few things:

Brobocop is never intended as security. But as a security add on / clown / civilian.
It's a joke module that replaced the security module, since security borgs ran too rampant and made security too strong.

As for every module change:
"NO, cept a few"
Civilian one is what it is, but this is the only one I will allow for bartending habbits.
Porta-sci is a HEAD only tool, ergo cyborgs cannot use it. Remember cyborgs need to ASSIST humans not replace them.
Medical one I see no problem with.
Engineering one is a NO since engineers do cannot spawn with it either and being orderable stops abuse of it.. so we don't want engineer borgs to mess with the looks of the station.

It seems like you want more autonomy for cyborgs but the thing is... cyborgs are purposely made to ASSIST crewmates and is suppose to be a punishment.
Clowns and Monkeyification were original punishments.. but they sorta became their own goofy outcome.
But Cyborgs are waaaaaaay more interactive and can control things remotely. The reason why cyborgs cannot do a lot of things is so crewmates have to work with them.
That's the point of em.

As for customisation and slimy brain stuff. I agree.
Customastion at round start would be nice, if not only to spawn with a screen head. It's just a hassle to replace the head of a cyborg or chest since it kills them :/
And knowing wich brain works would be nice from the get go.

As for anything else.. I have not much to comment on. Part replacement is tedious for a robotcist.. but it's the only thing the robotcist got. I still think robotcists need to have more to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions pertaining to Cyborgs/Robotics - by Kotlol - 05-20-2024, 07:03 AM