Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions pertaining to Cyborgs/Robotics
Law Racks are NOT indesctructible, they just have heavy resistances and generally can only be taken down with explosives reliably.
Roundstart customisation is planned and might be (I have no clue!) in the works. I don't know, I do know basic customsiation for light/standard(?) parts and the screenhead would be the gist of it.
Brobocops are not a mashup of secoff and clown, instead secass and clown. As someone who constantly plays brobocop, they should really not have stun weapons at all, not even bananas or slips - they're not fun on borgs and will just be abused. Maybe ziptie cuffs? That still seems like pushing it though.
Slimy brains are slimy, disconnected players stop cloning, they should stop cyborgification.
Mining module doesn't need better tools, just let borgs put parts on pods if they can't already and use the mining pods.
Also please, don't give Science Module the Portasci. It's head of staff gear so it should be exclusive to the RD. They can already print teleporter modules.
Genetic Scanner would be neat but I don't think it's needed, give people something they need to diagnose by figuring things out instead of having another scanner to tell you it.

These are my opinions on points I feel one way or the other about as someone whos spent the better part of 2 years playing mainly Cyborg and AI.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions pertaining to Cyborgs/Robotics - by 444explorer - 05-20-2024, 06:45 AM