Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardbuddy discussion
There is some topic about guardbuddy I want to discuss
1)guard mode worse than hug mode
For some reason when you set it to guard you it walk abit slow even you just walk pass few door the bot will struggle and not open the door.
In the other hand hug mode.they chase you faster than guard mode and smart enough to open the door it need to reach you.i have test some of it and got conclude that hug mode was smarter than guard, which is nonsense. Guard mode should be smarter than hug all I want from it just make them can walk cover with us with pout worry them gonna struggle some where
2)Lethal mode 
Dwaine nerd might know that we can unlock lethal mode from guardbuddy to make AI more smarter weapon more lethal.which is cool but there no teaching in wiki or in other resource.(by the way I lost the script now) it should be great if atleast least some clue for it to let people learn from it in wiki.
3)haggle/cheer mode is useless and no one use
Haggle that make you use guardbuddy to insult someone is rarely use and never see someone use it.(except me sometime when I use it to insult people) it should be more cool if we can use haggle mode to directly arrest/attack someone instead.and cheer mode may be can change it to heal mode and can do something like medibot do but it follow ping you make it become your pocket medic.
4)guardbuddy is no impact in RP.
Rarely see it on RP and didn’t see anyone use it.there is some scenario might happen when Dwaine nerd discussion about it,which look cool.but other than that *shrug*
5)guardbuddy involve many department but it only RD toy.
I mean guardbuddy if you want to build atleast (normally without spoof)
-you must buy new one from QM / ask engineer to mechscan and get some tool like robotic arm from QM/robotic 
-if you want super user legally you need to ask HoP
-in some case if HoP not allow you need RD/borge/AI login for you
Guardbuddy can be like weapon or just friend hanging around I still don’t know why reason it need to be science department because science is lonely? , have more chance to got attack? Sciencedepartment  upgrade /experiment on them ? 

I want to make guardbuddy more usable and more fair use.
So any suggestion please share your idea.

Messages In This Thread
Guardbuddy discussion - by meaow589 - 05-18-2024, 07:25 AM
RE: Guardbuddy discussion - by ju45he - 05-20-2024, 06:24 AM
RE: Guardbuddy discussion - by meaow589 - 05-20-2024, 03:55 PM