Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Wizard/werewolf feedback
This thread is somewhat old but I'm bringing it back. 

Having played a decent amount of rounds against them, I don't think Wiz is well suited for RP. People have been much better about actually RPing before they attack, but once they do, it is at its core a rampage antag, and as such, it's constant fighting until they die, (or with soulguard, until they die twice.) because there is no alternative.  Additionally, at present, its very easy to just stun a large group, steal the gear they drop, return to their hideout, and then make it impossible for anyone to get their stuff back. doing this a few times can totally disarm security. I think they'd need a pretty serious redesign to be truly suitable for RP. 

That said, I don't mind the occasional crazy "Fight the wizard" round, but there are definitely changes that have to be made both to weighting and balance to compensate for them. For example, I think on rounds with a wizard, there should be significantly fewer other antags, as you can currently have a wizard and 3-4 traitors in the same round, which can get extremely hectic if those antags decide to be aggressive. Another change I'd suggest is dropping items that aren't clothing or part of their wizard gear when they return to their hideout, to prevent them from simply disarming the station and fleeing.

Messages In This Thread
RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by TDHooligan - 08-18-2023, 02:23 PM
RE: RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by Dhaidburt - 08-18-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by Carton - 05-15-2024, 01:49 PM
RE: RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by Wander - 05-15-2024, 10:52 PM
RE: RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by Kateaclysm - 05-16-2024, 12:26 AM
RE: RP Wizard/werewolf feedback - by Carton - 05-16-2024, 05:53 AM