Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
i think it's time to try player caps.
(05-14-2024, 12:44 PM)Keiiro Wrote: I do not believe a population capacity is the solution to the aforementioned issue. But, if we are expecting the population to get to 70+ active players on both RP servers, and more newbees arriving, a player cap may be for the best.
A maximum player amount would be a band-aid to accommodate and ensure the best experience for new players in the RP servers. Otherwise, new players may be given a false impression of the standard RP experience and pacing, in contrast to classic.

Ultimately, if one is implemented, it should be temporary until we find a better, permanent solution.

fair enough right now in classic in low-moderate pop i have to mentor new player and many crisis happen all the round and make tutoring was interupt so often.for example yesterday i teaching new genetic at 10 min of the round and end up 12 microbomb medbey that new player die from not know how to use internal and no one teach them and got cloning and die again because not know how to use internal and walk around near breach.and got clone again and got eat by blob.Basically just life die repeat and ruined experince of new player so much and i really dont want to see that happen often(  this week is often )
but in RP server tend people to be high and some RP rule make the crisis is not much as it should be Including Extended round that was the good round for teaching new player and have quality time with them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think it's time to try player caps. - by meaow589 - 05-14-2024, 09:20 PM