Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Traitor bomb attachement
So, every time that I am a traitor and scientist, my usual route is to try to take the station hostage by making bomb and placing them around. The thing is that those are way too easy to disarm, which remove some RP possibility because all of sec is just like FIND THE BOMB and they throw it out the airlock or dissemble them, that encourage players to just blow them up with a remote, removing any chance for sec to dispose of it. What I wish for is a Traitor buyable attachment that make the bombs act a little more like a cannister bomb: can’t be moved or disassembled instantly but has a timer that cannot be removed. It could cost a lot of point so it can’t be abused but still usable. Just picture this: After the traitor demands weren’t met, he decides to arm the TTV with that attachment that is placed at the middle of med bay, forcing sec to make a zone of security while someone armed with a wire cutter and fully suited up in a bomb proof armor try to guess the good wire to cut. This would add a lot! And I know that like I said earlier the cannister bomb can do it too, but the difference between a bomb that is sure to force people to call the shuttle and one that will just force people to keep away from one area for a bit is to consider

Messages In This Thread
New Traitor bomb attachement - by Destrucnope - 05-14-2024, 05:20 AM
RE: New Traitor bomb attachement - by Kotlol - 05-14-2024, 09:19 AM
RE: New Traitor bomb attachement - by meaow589 - 05-14-2024, 10:19 AM
RE: New Traitor bomb attachement - by Chasu - 05-16-2024, 01:00 AM
RE: New Traitor bomb attachement - by meaow589 - 05-16-2024, 06:15 AM
RE: New Traitor bomb attachement - by Destrucnope - 05-16-2024, 08:33 AM