Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
i think it's time to try player caps.
Tbh, idk if it's a realistic solution, but yeah, the pop distribution sucks and it is not just RP vs Classic thing, it's just that you have to pick in between a very empty station/not satisfying pop and the servers where everyone is hanging out. People who prefer high pop goon 1 moving to 3, people who prefer lowpop on 4 thinks 4 pop is too extremely low they would rather adapt to highpop than staying in atlas with the same 6 people. It's just suck you have to pick between empty or very crowded station.

Also, regarding 4 low pop, maybe it's just rose colored glasses, but I feel like goon 4 used to be have higher pop, at least on days/hours when there are more players. Some pople moved to 3 because some issues relating metaclique in 4. Though, I heard that the issues are being handled, it still feels like population below 15 is too empty (not to mention it already includes observer) for people to come back. It's also again, sucks to pick between 80 and 10, people would rather just pick where they can interact with more people, even if it's not their favorite gameplay experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think it's time to try player caps. - by Emimiyu - 05-13-2024, 03:44 PM