Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
i think it's time to try player caps.
Honestly? Sure. I've found myself with rounds that just feel slightly odd, recently, like if you took RP and Classic together but it lacked the exact spark of either that got me into it. Rounds that I enjoy, but really... don't remember or have anything to say about? I really do just want bigger maps to still appear (esp a certain WIP one in the future) and I'm more than willing to see how it goes. Might draw some players (like me, hi, I'm one of them) back into Classic as now there's more reasons to choose others. Combined with what I believe I've heard about as a rumoured of a crackdown on powergaming (I have no source other than discord conversations, oops!), this seems like an honest step in the right direction.

My response is subject to change as I think there's a lot of details and a surprising amount of naunce to it. But yeah!! TM sometime ?? in the near future ??

TL;DR - I play lowpop, medpop and highpop and I feel like this is fair enough. Would want a test period just to make sure it isn't shit and then I'm more or less sold. Bonus points for still having all maps n shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think it's time to try player caps. - by 444explorer - 05-13-2024, 02:19 PM