Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
[PR] Money trees mutate the seedless gene strain upon mutation.
I find this an odd idea to nerf and abit of a hard nerf too.

Why is flooding the round with money so bad??

Is it cause of the seeds? But.. seeds are always a problem with botany and why you want to toss em into the fertilizer wich takes a lot of time.

I don't see a point of nerfing something to all in all. Is a botanist gimmick. You can nerf it sure... but I don't see the point of nerfing it.
"Why is this needed?" Lots of money fast.
Yea... I can do that much easier and faster with stupider RNG. It's called the "Crypto Currency" in game that randomizes each 5 seconds in value. Mostly sticking to 0.1 - 0.0001, 3 ...but sometimes 5k... 10k.... or 500k. in 1 click. It's a dumb gimmick...but it's very easy to obtain (if you can get an AI law rack or find one in the wild)

Normally a nerf as this comes from it being overly done and causing issues. So I would like to know what underlying issues is with the money tree except: "Too much seeds on the ground." Since that is litterly the botanist problem where you can harvest both seeds and produce.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Money trees mutate the seedless gene strain upon mutation. - by Kotlol - 04-24-2024, 11:55 AM