Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Manual slot reopening
letting a player have that much control over what goes on in the round isnt unheard of in the slightest (because shuttle) but i do feel like if that mechanic was gonna be a thing itd be nicer to be more fleshed out. like this is entirely me shitting out ideas and not thinking about reprocussions BUT what if hop could like, flag someone as fired or perma deceased and that freed up a slot? flagging them as fired would automatically send a message on their pda that said like "youre fired from your position! your id will be disabled in x minutes. turn in your outfit and items to the hop and get assigned a new job.". u could balance it via needing extra confirmation from the head of their respective department in order to fire em. additionally the fact that theres a very obvious warning you can scream about on the radio makes it clear that if youre fired for no reason, someones obviously antaggin at the id computers so the seccies have something to go off of.

not knowing coding at all is awesome because i can just say anything and not have to think about how hard it would be to implement! whee

Messages In This Thread
Manual slot reopening - by Chatauscours - 03-22-2024, 08:07 AM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Mouse - 03-23-2024, 04:07 AM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Cal - 03-23-2024, 06:29 AM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Snoid - 03-23-2024, 05:24 PM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Dhaidburt - 03-23-2024, 07:26 PM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by cheekybrdy - 03-25-2024, 03:29 AM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Kateaclysm - 03-28-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: Manual slot reopening - by Kotlol - 03-28-2024, 09:45 AM