Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Idea] Expansion of Secmate search functionality.
Lightbulb 
A thought came to mind. Just a minor expansion on secmate's search functionality. currently, the secmate search functionality allows you to search through records matching criteria that encompasses roughly these fields:
  • Name
  • Rank
  • DNA
  • Fingerprints

What if there was one more thing added to the list of searchable fields?
  • Criminal Status

This would allow it to list all those based on the specific criminal status such as parole, arrest, incarcerated. While normally it might not be the most needed, or required thing in the world, I think it might be nice for those who just want a quick glimpse, or need their memory quickly jogged, to see who still has what status in the records. I'm curious to see what everyone might think about the idea, and heck I might even attempt to work on it myself (As I've been looking for ways to start contributing back!) if I feel like it appears to be something that people want. I do have one problem with it myself, and that would be people using it to immediately clear all people with jailbird trait at the start of a round. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
[Idea] Expansion of Secmate search functionality. - by avanth - 03-23-2024, 05:13 AM