Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Pharmacy: Do They Really Need All That
(03-04-2024, 03:48 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 03:17 AM)Spyritdragon Wrote: Rather than encouraging Chemistry to make more of them, this has instead just resulted in medbay usually making do without them. I strongly feel we need better comms about requests though if any of this is ever going to lead to medical relying on chemistry more for things. A way to see requests as being worked on would be a huge game changer.

I can talk a bit about the reasons for this. What made me, to some part, stop supplying medbay with chems IS the pharmacy.

Nothing feels more disheartening than throwing all kind of chems into the interlink to find only 1 or two bottles being used.

Or running into chemistry and finding bottles upon bottles of perf and pent already on the table.

People will only work for a department if they perceive their work as worth it. Noone likes to do every round something that nobody will ever use. I personally would rather make chems i can personally use than of chems potentionally noone uses.

good thing the science department is good for more than just chemistry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pharmacy: Do They Really Need All That - by babayetu83 - 03-04-2024, 10:46 AM