Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Suggestions: Lings SM Sting replaced with Self DNA scramble
(02-08-2024, 06:17 AM)cyberTripping Wrote: I think this is an interesting idea, but I wonder about the ramifications for people who use random character names or aren't well known on the server compared to, say, someone who's name and appearance are very distinct. Only the former would be suspected of potentially being a ling in the context of the dna scramble.

That being said, I suppose this is already a problem with ling because copying the latter group's mannerisms is much harder to do without raising suspicions, so I guess it wouldn't really worsen anything. Just some thoughts
The issue is no id. You can get away with that ince or twice,  and get new ids. But gettiny clothes and ids and all.that will get rapidly notable.

Or how everytine someone dies a random name with no records shows up in their department. 

Also random name+stow away is a pretty weird combo..and allready looks like a salvager

(02-07-2024, 04:23 PM)Snowy Wrote: I like this idea, although I’m not too sure about the 5 DNA cost. This ability would be needed the most when you are at 0 DNA as you likely don’t have any other identities to transform into yet. Perhaps make it cost 0 DNA at first and then have the cost increase the more you use it.

A cost prevente them from spamming it to be untraceable entirely. It feels loke an emergency move not a freebie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions: Lings SM Sting replaced with Self DNA scramble - by Silent Majority - 02-08-2024, 09:05 AM