Vinny... Or was it Binny?'s Head of Security Application.
-1, always beats me when I'm antag

Hi Binny/Ynniv/Vinny,

Good to finally see your HoS application. 
I've had plenty of shifts with Binny on the security team. I think Binny generally demonstrates a much higher degree of maturity and professionalism when it comes to handling matters.

I think a major issue currently on the server is the lack of understanding when it comes to punishing antags. I've seen plenty of shifts where the security team is very rash when it comes to executing antags, killing them early in the round. Sometimes the reverse happens, where the antag is not appropriately searched and punished despite multiple killings. In almost all of these cases, Binny has been a voice of reason and handles this delicate matter well. I can't think of a time where I thought a punishment was too lenient or too harsh.

Additionally, Binny communicates effectively, works with a team and often takes on a leader role, organising the security team to work well. 

I'd like to add to the powergaming aspect too. Personally I don't believe Binny particularly powergames. Insuls and gas masks, sure. However I personally have not seen him go out of his way to use anything outside of the sec arsenal provided. 

Overall, a big +1 from me. I think you will be a good change to the current security culture, and it would be great to have a mature and responsible HoS to teach the newer players. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vinny... Or was it Binny?'s Head of Security Application. - by Andy123XV - 02-04-2024, 01:14 PM