Gerald Lopez's Head of Security application.
Hi Gerald,

I've been seccing a little more than usual lately, and have had plenty of shifts where I've either been a secoff with you or been the captain with you as solo sec.

I think Curie raises some very valid concerns, and I agree with most of them. I'd like to add that over the course of the last month or so, I've seen your attitude improve, at least when it comes to the powergaming aspect. When I first saw you as a secoff, you mechscanned my (the captain) egun, as a security officer without permission. I haven't seen you do anything to that degree recently, which is good.

However, I think you should definitely gather more security experience first. At the moment, you do not communicate with the team very often, and I commonly see you distracted with other things instead of responding to the rest of your team in need. I don't think it's intentional, but rather comes from a place or lack of experience.

On top of that, I would also recommend focusing less on going out of your way to be known. This is another aspect that takes time.

However! I think you have the qualities to be a great HoS. You do seem invested in helping other players, and I've also seen you talk to newer sec players to teach them. These are both very good things to see.

At the moment, I will have to give you a -1.

I wish you the best for this application and any future ones!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gerald Lopez's Head of Security application. - by Andy123XV - 02-04-2024, 01:01 PM