Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt)
I have seen notable improvement!! I can see you're trying hard.

I do not know if I could lend my support. So instead, I will lend my feedback.

Generally, you've improved a great deal about trying to respond to issues in a more mature fashion.
I've seen you no longer do extremely disruptive non antag bits, nor siding with security as an antag to hunt down other antags.
I have seen you in general be a more positive influence!!! You're nice to be around!

I believe you need to work guidance. Also, delegation and assistance. A HoS is a facilitator role. You often rush to attend to issues on your own. Guide other people there. GO with them. Let people lead the procedure and give support. Nurture.
React more then Proactive. You've gotten better but you still have somewhat of an issue with hounding down people sometimes, but it HAS notable improved!
Work on trying to tone match. Sometimes you're a bit blythe when people are trying to be very serious, always try to respect the other persons rp and try to react TO it, make the story together don't just ignore tone!

I see alot of good qualities. I see some I don't care for as much. I think you could get there, work on teaching, work on delegation! I believe you could do it proud one day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt) - by Silent Majority - 01-19-2024, 12:31 AM