Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt)
(01-18-2024, 02:47 AM)444explorer Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this one - you're a good player, and you know what you are doing I just feel like you don't really give yourself a presence? I haven't ever seen you teach or lead, not saying this doesn't happen but it's an important part of how a HoS can improve a round. Neutral leaning on a 'maybe another time'. I'll be sure to write another reply if I notice these though.

Thanks for the reply, allow me to clarify a few things if you do not mind.
In the past I’ve tried to offer my leadership to HOSless teams, and have been struck down a few times and told things like “you just want to act like an HOS without the responsibility”, this has led me to fear making others games worse for trying to lead. This is obviously not working anymore and I’m going to try giving leadership rather than offering it. Unless there is a HOS already there in which case I will ask if I can lead along side them so I do not seem like I’m trying to steal their job.

On to teaching, I like teaching new folk and giving lessons to those who want them and will jump at the opportunity to do so, however these opportunities can be quite rare and often someone will get there before I do and I don’t want to jump in and steal their teaching moment. As such it can be quite difficult to show that I’m willing to teach when there is no one to teach.

That is all, again thanks for the reply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jack Hunter HOS application (2nd attempt) - by smallsandman - 01-18-2024, 07:37 AM