Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Emag Cost effectiveness; Vs endless borg spam
The more I think about this the more I think we should push to just, slow things down from Securitys and the EMAG'd Cyborgs to hopefully foster more RP and escalation - if the issue is the lack of RP and escalation, why nerf the mechanics? Well, I guess the issue is also in how fast it makes antags, but I don't think that can be helped. Nerfing the Cyborgs doesn't really feel like it'd do anything but make antagging harder. You'll still have 12 something Cyborgs, now just all less effective individually, but just as effective as a group, right?  

The EMAG'd will always be absurdly popular and powerful, I think. It's an incredibly versatile item that has most of its important functionality being able to be replicated (doors, lockers) by packets or regular hacking/destruction, which can be hard or time consuming. It's a great time-saver and a way to jump crime to crime and have some quick fun. I don't really think we'll have this issue if we push for more escalation and RP when it comes to Silicons. Which always have this issue of things ramping up in such a fast way it leads to people complaining post-round.

Sorry. Kind of ramble-y.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emag Cost effectiveness; Vs endless borg spam - by 444explorer - 12-01-2023, 02:56 AM