Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Module Music Player
I'm not familiar enough with how pianos work, so I can only really comment on what I do know about the game. I'm 100% down for experienced piano players to be able to load up a music player to play their favorite tunes, could be fun and let people really set the ambiance they want in an RP setting.

I'm not sure how radio hosts would feel about pressing a button for a lengthy song but I have their music muted so...

I like the idea that they can be created from General Fabricators, since those things can already make instruments and cargo could be the source of interesting modules instead of the music player itself. But the cost to create these things is far too vague and costy. Keep in mind that fabricators in general have about 9 total materials available at roundstart, that being 3 sturdy material (steel) 3 conductive material (copper) and 3 crystal (glass)

I say that the Music Player would cost 1.5 sturdy material, so it'd cost the same as a fluid canister and be about the same size, with the piano module costing around 0.5 conductive material. The handheld music player, being more portable and thus more desireable, would require 0.2 sturdy material, 0.1 crystal, and maybe around 0.3 high energy conductor (requiring mining support)

Messages In This Thread
Module Music Player - by Facsimile - 10-28-2023, 04:43 PM
RE: Module Music Player - by Dhaidburt - 10-28-2023, 09:23 PM
RE: Module Music Player - by valtsu0 - 10-28-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Module Music Player - by Facsimile - 10-29-2023, 02:18 AM
RE: Module Music Player - by Facsimile - 04-16-2024, 05:02 PM