Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
On the subject of RP Security Officer access
I'm all for neutering sec access, far too often do officers burst in asking questions what am I doing when butchering a monkey or making something light sensitive in chemistry, letting in light, or they just plain enter under the guise of "patrolling" without any other reason than that. Or even worse, come and self-serve if I haven't responded to them within 15 seconds while working the kitchen or bar, which is far too infuriating. Yes, I have worked the kitchen before, yes I know how to handle a monkey, no, you don't need to charge in with your batons while I toolbox it to death and even if I were in trouble, well. I would still prefer you stay out. Call the AI if you think I am dying.
As for antags, it would give inexperienced antags a greater chance while obviously, those who have played for several years will become nigh unstoppable but that is a price I am willing to pay because RP needs to lose more and I think, not sure, at least some admins are in line with that thinking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the subject of RP Security Officer access - by Zombie - 10-16-2023, 04:04 PM