Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please change how rituals are accessed
As someone who has just learned of the existence of rituals this year.I really REALLY despise having to use spacebux to access them.Just....why? Its such a fun mechanic I would love to spend the entire month perfecting but it seems I cant do it at a pace im comfortable with because of the use of spacebux for its access.

Spacebux is not even supposed to give you an advantage in the round. Every purchase is either a skin for you or to give a part of the station.So why even have spacebux a requirement to even do rituals???

Now Im not sure if what im about to said is exactly true but.I kinda feel that they made the willing choice for it to be spacebux so that people just do not have enough to be able to learn all the sygils rad combinations , or at least not by themselves , because I know ( even with my limited 1 day knowledge of sygils,mind you I spend almost half of my spacebux that day ) the effects a good spell can have on the station.

Then again all of that is just some mild speculation I just came with after a 5 minute introspection when reading the title.

I think I lost track of what was important. Yes,please.Change how to access sygils

Messages In This Thread
Please change how rituals are accessed - by Rilor - 10-01-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Please change how rituals are accessed - by The ailman - 10-03-2023, 03:31 PM