Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Roleplay Servers: Remove securitrons' baton and cuffs
To be honest, many of my rampages were started by securitrons giving a fuck about negotiations and forcing my hand. I kinda agree that they are annoyance at best and very often RP-disrupting.

Then again, them being an annoyance against antags is their main task. So we should look at how to keep beepski out off RP situations and let him fight underage drinkers and contraband wearers.

Keep in mind you make yourself an underage character or jailbird explicitely to get in trouble with the stations security systems, and securitrons are a big part of it.

I think giving secoffs and command more control over securitrons is a good idea.

(10-02-2023, 06:28 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I really like the idea of bots being responsive to emotes like that. Whistling to have it come to, snapping your fingers to have it stop and stay.

That's a mechanic worth exploring

Agreed, that sounds like a really nice idea. A wuick way to defuse a securitron that would otherwise ruin an important RP moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roleplay Servers: Remove securitrons' baton and cuffs - by Lord_earthfire - 10-02-2023, 11:53 PM