Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please change how rituals are accessed
I never really liked how they were accessed, and after multiple years of how you access them not changing it doenst seem particularly likely to change soon.

I dislike it because it's both the only system that provides you mechanical benefits from [BLANK] and also the only system that prevents new or less active players from interacting with it, with their only option if they wanted to interact with it being playing command a billion rounds in a row (and I don't like feeling like I have to play captain this round so I'm able to muck with the funny magic quicker) or asking for donations of [BLANK] 
(I was tired of someone asking for [BLANK] donations every other round in previous years and I'm still tired of it)

now to my knowledge this current method was meant to be temporary and that the true permanent method of accessing it would be released eventually (which is fine, take your time) but we've gone multiple years without its full release so for the time being I'd prefer a new temporary method of accessing the ritual system.

I'm partial to the idea of the chaplain starting with all the necessary tools (with a certain key piece being infinite instead of finite) just because it seems like it'd take the least effort to implement and 9 time out of the 10 the chaplain either is among the ritualists or is dragged along by the ritualists. But any method that doesn't require [BLANK] would probably be fine with me. (And while a large part of me would like it if rituals were a year-round thing, it being exclusive to October still is completely fine.)

By the way, sorry if the complaints from this rant have all been brought up a thousand times before, I couldn't find anything like this posted on the forums before and decided to post them here on the off chance it's changed. Happy spooktober everyone

Messages In This Thread
Please change how rituals are accessed - by Rilor - 10-01-2023, 04:38 PM