Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative
Sorry i took a break from mapping for so long. I bring you an october update:

1. Belt hell is now functional, as are pretty much all the station systems. It's to the point where I'm looking for station systems to implement. I think i've gotten pretty much everything at this point.
2. AI upload has been detached slightly from the structure, and has an airbridge.
3. Belt hell routing has been made less clunky. Routers are smaller, and the paths are outlined better.
4. Added some posters smile
5. replaced a load of the in corridor tables with folding ones, ostensibly so they can be moved out of the way. The corridors do be narrow. Put some in cargo too to fill the space.
6. some other polish.

If anyone has layout ideas or think they have spotted a thing that i have missed, now is the time to say it. I will probably pull request it in the next few days/weeks and see what dev reception is like. Chances of it getting in are slim as hell but we're trying anyway.  spider

Here is the latest screenshot of the map, with no area borders and all things visible.
[Image: 2023-10-02_01.00.20.png?ex=651af758&is=6...height=663] As i said before, i think the station itself is fleshed out, so now i need to do Off Station stuff. Like the ghostdrone ship, asteroids, listening post, etc. Please do reach out, either here or in discord, if you have any ideas at all on additions. I'd love to hear them.

Messages In This Thread
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-10-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 10-01-2023, 09:08 AM