Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Libraries! Do we want them! Where do we want them!?
Since some people say the library would be a place for wiki stuff without the wiki stuff. I recommend the following things to be added to it.

- A PC wich you can see what books are on the shelves. (guides respawn obiviously, but round carry overs are in it too)
- Removal of ALL guides on jobs. (Since they will be in the library in infinite amount, so we don't have to do the shiftly toss of the guide book)
- A few randomly generated books that can give chemical hints, Azone hints, recipe hints and such.
- Have another PC for "wiki" stuff. Players can update them each shift. (yes this means players can also sabotage them.)

As for location wise. Since the nerd dungeon and chapel aren't always in the same area at all we cannot use that.
Insted I recommend these 5 locations:
- Owlery (Since most owleries are barely used, good to kill though, but on Donut 3 it's off station like the Pool, but I like the pool regardless. Owleries are under used, this means the owlery will get a new location all together wich is off station)
- NT information Center , A new location (the library will simply be off station, but on the same level as the station. This is probably easy to pull off and you can transport over.)
- New attachement to the station (No debates, just add a new section to every map that contains this mystical library)
- Arrivals (Let's be real, a lot of stations have arrivals and there is only foot traffic if the cryo is there.. might as well put the library there to give newbies a spot aka Donut 3's location or replace the arrivals shuttle all together)
- Next to ANY Cryo storage or have the Cryo storage in the library (See arrivals logic, though for some stations this requires some heavy restructuring (Destiny, Kodaru come to mind)

Atleast thats my suggestions if we want to do this.
How much I would love the Nerd Dungeon and Chapel to be conected to it... at best the Nerd Dungeon can be next to the library as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Libraries! Do we want them! Where do we want them!? - by Kotlol - 09-30-2023, 04:43 AM