Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
"Ghost Radio"
When someone dies... they become a ghost player and basically can only communicate with the living by either hoping a player became Zoldorf and has enough points to Seance. (I still think we need more ways for Zoldorf players to get points then just allow more players to become Zoldorf, maybe a rework for them?)

OR

Click spam a Ouija board to hope someone will be able to recieve your messages and read them. And to be fair.. I am fine with this gimmick, but... if there is no chaplain to sense the ouija board... or someone picks it up... it's basicly over for that fun.

So I'd like the introduce one of those ghost hunter gimmicks I would call the "Ghost Radio"
This ain't some radio that taps into the "dead players" Chat... oh no... that would be insane.

Insted it's a Ouija board but as a radio item... and yes it works as a headset. And when worn, dead players will see a "signal" bar above the players head and they can then click them to send a message over "Dead radio" ala Ouija board.
Though the signal can go up and down thus cutting off parts of the message sometimes.

Now how to obtain one or make one I am not sure yet. I am thinking you need to use Hauntium in some way to make a ghost radio from a hacked fabricator.
But atleast the staffy can now try and talk with the dead!

Messages In This Thread
"Ghost Radio" - by Kotlol - 09-17-2023, 08:34 AM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by JOELED - 09-17-2023, 08:53 AM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by Lord_earthfire - 09-17-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by Kotlol - 09-17-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by Dhaidburt - 09-17-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by Kotlol - 09-18-2023, 05:59 AM
RE: "Ghost Radio" - by Waffleloffle - 09-17-2023, 09:17 PM