Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
[MERGED PR] Random gang member selection at roundstart
(If this isn't in effect anymore my B I didn't notice)

I like the idea of trying to move away from letting turbonerds just pick the top 5 most robust players and murderboning all game cause I think that's lame. Although I liked signing up for gangs (since I like action) having it be random is probably better then the current system (and a lot less frustrating for the leaders of the gang.)

In terms of actually stopping murder though, I'm not sure it would. I played a round as a gang member not too long ago and the shuttle got called in like 20 minutes because all of security was murdered by the gangs instantly. And my own gang experience wasn't exactly casualty free.

I feel like this change is a decent step forward. But the core issue of this game mode that people don't like seems to be kind of similar to what TG's heretic problem was (and might still be idk), in that people focus too much on the violence and not on the other cool parts of the antag like spells and all that. In order to stop murderboning you've got to dissuade murder and encourage another style of play.

But hey I don't know I'm just throwing my thoughts out there. Hope this at all helped. smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Random gang member selection at roundstart - by Bonkey_Kong - 09-15-2023, 04:19 PM