Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cyborg QoL - and feedback concerning #15759
Cherry-picking and readding features that developers want cyborgs to have has always been intended since the bug was fixed.

I understand it being frustrating to not be able to do something that you had previously been able to do, but asking for help in a multiplayer game is not "humiliating." Humans ask silicons for help all the time, including the infamous "AI DOOR," and there's nothing humiliating about it.

Need a wrench? Print one from the fabricator instead of getting a toolbox. Someone needs something in a medkit? Drag the medkit to them. You need clothing out of a box? Ask for help, literally anyone can help you with this, and I for one would love the opportunity to help a silicon. It gives me the opportunity to roleplay with someone who is usually just rolling away at lightspeed unless I need to be silently automendered and beeped at.

Personally I think that cyborgs as they have been up to this point are way too self-sufficient, and that interacting more with humans so that both humans AND silicons can help one another fill in for their respective weaknesses is something that makes this multiplayer roleplaying game better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyborg QoL - and feedback concerning #15759 - by jan.antilles - 09-15-2023, 09:33 AM