"Oh hi, Johnny! I didn't know it was you. Here you go!"
(delayed) "Daas me! [i]How much is i-""[/i]
"Gonnabeeighteendollar-"
"Here you go! Kip the cheng. Hai doggy!
"You're my favorite costumer."
"Danksalot, bi!"
"Byebye!"
-Tommy Wiseau as Johnny (The Room)  space bear

A common complaint about the Wraith antagonist is it's lack of control over it's (generally on the Harbinger path) minions, who are designed to assist the wraith. Changeling, Vampire and Traitor may also create minions, and to avoid them from doing actions against their master's interests, the mindhack clause was written. 
It is generally frowned upon tp:
Changeling pets to wander around and not assist their master, unless they are commanded to scout the station
Mindhacks to disobey their masters
Thralls to try to avoid their master

However (however) there is a spectre haunting Wraith players: Friendly Critters™
Messages from Wraiths to their critters are unnoticeable, according to many players. Also, they are not required to do anything unless commanded by their master. What does this generate?
Voidhounds to wander around, roleplaying as a doggy, and not assisting their master
Skeleton Commanders fucking over the wraith because they didn't read "a voice commands you to fart on the captain... now"
Other critters generally going against the wraith's interests.

How to fix 2023 pleae
1. Add a way for critters to communicate with their masters, as many don't even have the ability to hold radios
2. Add a way for Wraiths to disable bad critters, with a blacklist, a kill button, etc
3. ADD THEM TO THE DARN MINDHACK CLAUSE

Thanks, this is a big issue for wraith players that needs to be resolved

Messages In This Thread
Wraith Critters: Oh Hai Doggy - by krimelizard - 09-10-2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Wraith Critters: Oh Hai Doggy - by Bartimeus - 09-11-2023, 02:07 AM
RE: Wraith Critters: Oh Hai Doggy - by PHLiao - 09-17-2023, 06:31 PM