Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO FIX GOON 1 RAMPAGES THAT LEAVES EVERYONE HAPPY FOREVER
I saw "mmr" and got really excited that you had somehow brainstormed a way to make Measles, Mumps, and Rubella a really game-changing mechanic but then I read more and got my heart broken. sigh... one of these days..........

to keep things on topic uuuuuuhhhhb I will state first that I barely ever play classic so take this with a grain of salt if you want. but this would require the admins to basically tier every single classic player somehow for it to work. and I feel like this is gonna end up in a weird state where A. if you're privvy to these general rankings and see a certain "high-tier" player fucking it up, you have the meta-context to trust specific other people NOT to also fuck it up; and/or B. it becomes a new format for pissing contests in the same way that hos job xp was except instead of hos rounds EVERYONE starts rampaging super hard in constant attempts to get to the top of the tierlist. which exacerbates the current issue

no matter how you cut it there's gonna be a weird meta element since this is the sort of game that does not lend itself cleanly to numerical ranking systems. so while in theory something like this seems nice the reality is that there's a lot more problems that could crop up in its shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO FIX GOON 1 RAMPAGES THAT LEAVES EVERYONE HAPPY FOREVER - by Waffleloffle - 09-09-2023, 11:29 PM