Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO FIX GOON 1 RAMPAGES THAT LEAVES EVERYONE HAPPY FOREVER
I think its an interesting idea, giving players a rating depending on how deadly they can be, but i'm not sure it'd be healthy as written

Say you play alot, and you notice this one guy is able to absolutely tear things up every single time he's an antag. The system is in place, and you notice he's killing people. Because you know he's most likely the lone antag, you can just focus on that one guy without needing to worry about any others. If he's killed, that just leaves sleepers and latejoin antags which can be hit or miss or not even happen.

However, I don't think its entirely a bad idea. Imagine if, instead of limiting the amount of antags, it instead encouraged difficult rounds while letting newer players have more antag opportunities. Same guy as before is antag, but so is 5 other people who have a low rating. You have small events happening here and there, which culminate in the Big Bad wrecking shop with his fellow antags, or picking off those guys in order to strengthen themselves like a backstabbing villain! Not less antags, but more antag player variety.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO FIX GOON 1 RAMPAGES THAT LEAVES EVERYONE HAPPY FOREVER - by Dhaidburt - 09-09-2023, 09:23 PM