Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Make Cargo be able to purchase Makarovs
(08-17-2023, 08:14 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote: Ya know, that's a pretty good choice in firearm for this. It's not easy to recharge like a phaser, and it's not easy to get more ammo since it needs its own specific ammo and can't use the generic 9mm. Something that cargo can easily track who recieved what, or if cargo wants some personal protection.

I'm personally in favor of cargo being able to have more options to spend its money, it's just way too easy to just get a boatload and never do anything with it. Instead of needing to hack the terminal or hope for an arms trader, I say that it shouldn't be able to be requested but can be ordered by any QM for a high fee and a message to security that a firearm was purchased without the security ID lock. Any QM ordering it needs to go out of their way to order it, rather than pressing accept halfhazardly.

Yeah thats why I think the Makarov is a great choice. There is already systems in play to make it easier to find people whjo used a gunpowder weapon to kill someone, and if sec finds that the rounds used were in 9x18, they would know it was cargo who got it, or it was the one found in the adventure zone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Cargo be able to purchase Makarovs - by TrustyColt - 08-17-2023, 09:53 PM