Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 in Sven co-op: Toolboxing co-op fun!
Alright, I'm still working on this. I iust haven't made any progress in a while due to other games. I fixed the bridge and made the windows to be curves, which looks a lot better. I am about 3/4 done with arivals, excluding the shuttle. Also, do you guys think that default shotgun model is okay? I've been experimenting with another model that looks similar to the one inside the armory, but I'm missing a world model for it (it's the team fortress classic small shotgun, if that rings a bell to any of you). Also I need some ideas for the story, or how you play out the map. I was thinking something along the lines of this: Start in the bar having some drinks with your fellow crew WHEN SUDDENLY some stupid scientists open a portal (affecting the entire station) that starts spewing out monsters and zombies and aliens etc. Now the crew has to escape on the shuttle, which in order to achieve you must call it first, draw the airbridge, stop the portal, then survive the shuttle. Many things will have to be completed to actually achieve these tasks. Any other suggestions would be great (nothing is final as of now).

Messages In This Thread