Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't)
(09-06-2022, 10:34 PM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Allowed: Conspirators. Oh christ where do I even begin. First off, they CAN be fun, but in my 1000+ hours of playing as an RP main I've genuinely only seen one fun conspirator shift. Every other time it leaves security, crew and even the conspirators just... Confused, or upset. How many people do you see saying they love this antag? I believe they encourage interacting with a select few due to their mechanics, even if we have tasks assigned, barely any listen to them and I've seen many complain they're lackluster.

The only people I have ever seen defend conspirator are admins.

Allowed: Changeling

Changeling is severely impacted by escalation than any other antagonist in my opinion. Lings have to telegraph so hard just to even try to get a kill, and most times I get killed by one it's because I LET them have the kill. Most of the time it's literally just a pity, "oh sure I'll follow you to maint." Or similar.
Great Antag, it just isn't made for RPs ruleset, and that's ok.

Disallowed: Nuclear Operative

I feel while Nukie is definitely more of a "killtag" I also feel like the RP opportunities that come whenever syndies are on the radio, are hilarious. I don't actually expect them to be in rotation but more admin sanctioned nukie rounds would be welcome by most

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't) - by ZodiaDecius - 07-17-2023, 11:15 AM