Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggested additions to diversify chaplain roleplay.
(07-11-2023, 10:41 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Stuff & Things

Thank you! and yeah, it's been discussed (And will be discussed further) in the discord. It was suggested to me that I make a thread here there, actually.

(07-11-2023, 11:26 AM)Bartimeus Wrote: Things & Stuff

The book recognizability issue is a very good point, and i've got a few ideas on that front. The first, and easiest (I think) is making it so only one particular type of holy book has any of the fancy effects. It remains recognizable and retains it's utility, allowing other books to be used as props. The current sprite would have to be changed, so it doesn't read as "screw this religion in particular." This has the added benefit of allowing you to produce and distribute religious books without worrying about their inventory being accessed or someone gibbing themself with them. 
    Alternatively, you could just make any holy book act the same. I don't have too much to add there, other than that it has the benefits of making extra books more than just props.

(07-15-2023, 05:47 AM)valtsu0 Wrote: Stuff! Things!

It's POSSIBLE, but any game-changing stuff (outside of making things look different) is outside the scope of this particular proposal. I invite you to play around with the idea if it interests you, though. Feel free to use any sprites I post later on.

Thanks for the feedback and ideas. I'll be posting some sprites in the discord at some point in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggested additions to diversify chaplain roleplay. - by WhatMG - 07-15-2023, 05:39 PM