Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot connect to Goonstation specifically
(06-28-2023, 02:25 PM)Kotlol Wrote: That.. makes very little sense but not in the realms of IMPOSSIBLITY.

After even my new cable has troubles connecting, I am convinced that the issue lies in my device, more importantly dirt. I am unfortunate enough to use USB C for my internet connection which is a massive dirt catcher and also extremely hard to clean. I actually recently cleaned teh port using an entire can of compressed air but it seems like this did almost nothing, as I managed to dig out large quantities of dirt using a thin needle. The connection is still not great, as I have to aggressively ram the plug as hard as I can into the port to get a signal, but its the best I can do until I get a USB antenna for wireless connection which sadly was no longer available and must wait for a week for it to be delivered. If it breaks again, I will harass my device with needles again. Or the designer of USB C.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot connect to Goonstation specifically - by Guv Guvington - 06-29-2023, 09:39 AM