Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[CLOSED PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks
I can't speak for the history of these PRs/threads, but I agree that it would indeed be a LOT funnier than allowing/disallowing the clown to add a breath mask to the clown mask if they had some sort of comical way to breathe that encouraged a bit more crew interaction. If suffering is the hilarity of the Clown, I don't see how a tragic death (which, as we all know, is an undue end to the Clown's suffering) beats out watching the clown duct tape a fish bowl to their head, only to have the local staffie smash them with a plate on the now-fishbowl headed clown, turning them into a was-fishbowl headed clown.

Going off that example from a post in the thread, of course, but I think allowing clowns to have MORE potential interactions based off the state of the station with the crew is a great idea which adds and does not subtract at all. Where's the comedy when the clown is nowhere to be seen, because they're choked dead in airless maint???? My funnies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks - by Meggal Bozale - 06-18-2023, 11:13 AM