Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EVIL Soulsteel traitor item
(06-13-2023, 03:47 AM)Kotlol Wrote: I like the idea.. but I am going to give a few caviats.

1: Is it a single use item or multiplue uses?

2: How will the ghost be able to hide itself? Since this is a chaplain only traitor item it will rat them out IMMENSELY. Faustians have this problem too but that's chaos.
Though Spiefs might get access to it too?

3: Soulsteel requires people to fly over it and be sucked in.. does this traitor version require a walk over or click in?

4: When the item has been dehaunted.. is it still hauntable?

And finally...
One of the major problems of the Faustian is that it turned people into antags in the end.. but now they don't unless it's a vampire!
This on the other hand turns "dead" players into antags. While wraiths can convert dead players into antags via que...
How does this one work and "AVOID" people dieing on purpose to become "GUN GHOST"?

I am not saying we can't have this.. I am asking since I like this concept A LOT and see the possible concerns that need answering 1st.
1 and 4. If I had to decide, it'd have 2 uses, but cost 3 tc. To make up for this, if it gets dehaunted, it can be rehaunted in 5 minutes, provided the item isn't permanently destroyed.

2. The ghost should have an ability that lets it temporarily unhaunt and be picked up by the chaplain to be hidden. While its temporarily unhaunted, it doesn't actually leave the item, just stops being able to do anything with it.

3. It should probably be a ghost pop-up.

You can't really solve the final issue, people are always gonna die to get midround/other antags.

Messages In This Thread
EVIL Soulsteel traitor item - by Idiot - 06-12-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: EVIL Soulsteel traitor item - by Kotlol - 06-13-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: EVIL Soulsteel traitor item - by Idiot - 06-13-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: EVIL Soulsteel traitor item - by Lucky.Cobra - 06-13-2023, 05:35 AM
RE: EVIL Soulsteel traitor item - by Kotlol - 06-13-2023, 12:38 PM