Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[CLOSED PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks
(06-10-2023, 11:34 PM)Frolicsome Flufficorn Wrote: This is just a no brainer. At the end of the day, the clown is gonna pick Breathing over Having a clown mask on. Your not preventing anything from happening here. Nobody really cares if the clown uses internals to live over wearing a clown mask. It would just be preferable that the Clown gets the ability to gain internals with their mask.
At the end of the Day, Saying the clown takes punishment is stupid, since they can quite literally bypass any issues presented by just putting a breath mask on. all this PR adds is the ability for the clowns to keep their dignity. Which 99% of clowns would opt out of doing in favour of living.
Idk It just seems stupid seeing all these people saying "IT needs punishment" where there is no punishment being handed out, The clown lives just the same as everyone else without this PR. Its more about the aesthetic.

I Also really need to fix my brain, I swear in all my replies I just say the same thing twice but rephrased.

Clown main here, I absolutely choose having the mask over breathing.

Edit: That said a clown themed item that allows (shitty) breathing might make sense. I recommend a fishbowl, worn in the helmet slot. Don't get hit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks - by Mouse - 06-12-2023, 04:03 AM