Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[CLOSED PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks
Something I don't usually see mentioned in discussions about this explicitly is that there's an aesthetic component to clown gear; the items aren't necessarily ideal, optimal or even 'useful' to wear, which aesthetically is in line with what clowns *are*. You're an entertainer, so you wear these impractical things precisely *because* they're not the best thing you could be wearing. Because woefully incompetent clowns on a high tech research station is pretty funny!

I think personally it's understandable to me to *want* to be able to use internals and wear the clothing you want, and I can get why multiple people would want something like that and see it as a clear cut convenience change, but I don't think that necessarily makes it a good change. Using balloons or other Goofy means to breathe is a much better solution that fits the role better imo, It's silly, it's funny, it's impractical! Much more in-line with the tone of the job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Breath masks can be attached to clown masks - by Flaborized - 06-11-2023, 11:23 AM