Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conspiracy leaders
(06-10-2023, 10:17 AM)Cal Wrote: Great idea

From my observations many conspiracies fail to get off the ground because there's nobody suggesting something and having everyone else agree.

This is a good first step, imo.

Agreed,most do not suggest or "GO AGAINST THE FLOW"
I do fear having leaders might end up in players "ratting out" their leaders so can do whatever.
This is a step in the right direction, wich is why I suggest "Conspirator types" so they can go with the flow.

The biggest problem of conspirators is the fact they are a "Faction Antag"
Unlike Gangs , Nukies , Salvagers
They have a "common" suggestion, but can basicly do whatever like sleeper agents.

There disorgansation comes from the fact they don't have "unified" tools or things to look foward for.
Gangs get special items during the match, have people to fight and security. Getting better weapons as they preform.
Nukies get amazing gear and a great sense of what their goal is!
Salvagers may work together, but they have more indiviual values. The reason Salvagers work is because they are working to get better gear and their end goals don't matter as much.

What do Conspirators have? Not much.. Salvagers are closest to them, but atleast Salvagers can build towards something. Conspirators pretty much have no incentive..
No way to obtain antagonist like tools and such.
Wich is why I still suggest conspirators can set a "goal" with a leader who gives them "Stuff" to look foward to.

Example: "The assigned meeting ground will have a spot for conspirators to put in things to gain "contraband items"
Gives em reason to meet there then just talk radio all day.

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracy leaders - by CalliopeSoups - 06-10-2023, 09:48 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Kotlol - 06-10-2023, 10:10 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Cal - 06-10-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Kotlol - 06-10-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Dhaidburt - 06-10-2023, 03:15 PM